Know Your Tax can provide Top Level Taxation Consultancy to clients in a number of areas, some of which are as follows:
- I want to purchase sites, build residential or commercial properties and rent or sell same? What initial structure should I put in place ?
- I want to organise my estate and draw up my will, can I do anything to minimise the tax payable by my children, family etc on their inheritance ?
- I want to draw down my pension what are the tax implications ?
- I want to know the tax implications of leaving my pension in it’s fund and passing it on as an inheritance to my children, family members etc
- Given the decrease in market values for land and property, should I look at gifting my assets now or should I leave these pass by inheritance ?
- I have accumulated income in my company for a number of years. I now wish to retire, how can I access same tax efficiently or without having to put this money in a pension scheme.
- I want to transfer business assets to the next generation, farm, business premises etc
- I want to help my children to buy property given the decrease in market values, what and how much taxes will we pay? Are there any exemptions we can avail of ?
- I want to help my children and their partners to buy property, what are the additional tax implications of a non family member being involved in this transaction ?
- I want to sell or dispose of some assets, what is the best timing to do this ?
& many many more
Talk to an experienced Tax Consultant before you make any decisions in relation to a wide variety of personal and business transactions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at Know Your Tax, we will be delighted to guide you on the right way.