Client Agreement with Know Your Tax
- 1. I authorise Know Your Tax to act as my agent with the Revenue Commissioners for the 4 preceding tax years as require assessment.
- 2. I have disclosed all information that may impact on my tax assessment.
- 3. I understand Know Your Tax will aim to achieve the maximum allowable refund, however the Revenue Commissioners have the final say on my tax assessments and I have no recourse to Know Your Tax for any difference between my estimated assessments and the Revenue Commissioners final assessments.
- 4. When the Revenue Commissioners issue my refund I agree to immediately pay the agreed fee to Know Your Tax.
- 5. Unless otherwise agreed, I agree the following fee for Know Your Tax’s services. Fees agreed are per person.
NO REFUND, NO FEE
Employees/Unemployed Individuals – PAYE/Income Tax Reviews (2006 – 2009)
|Not exceeding €500||€ 35 – € 50|
|€501 – €1,000||€ 75|
|€1,001 – €1,500||€ 100|
|€1,501 – €2,500||€ 175|
|€2,501 – €3,500||€ 250|
|Exceeding €3,500||10% of refunds or to be agreed|
Income Levy & Health Levy Refunds (Joint claims will be made where possible)
|Not exceeding €500||€ 40|
|€500 – €1,000||€ 65|
|Exceeding €1,000||€ 90|
*** Fees will not exceed the Fee Structure above (where a number of claims are made).
*** Prices include advice on maximising claims, calculations, submissions & all paperwork.
In completing the tax refund application and forwarding it to Know Your Tax, I am in agreement with the above points 1 -5.